Freya from Freya’s Nook (click here to view) recently tagged me in this; needless to say, I found it very kind of her to do so. A tag is sort of an interlinking post to ‘hook up’ with other bloggers. Anyway…
- Blog seven facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 other bloggers.
Sounds simple, doesn’t it?!
But, if nominated, you have to A: Thank who nominated you, B: Post the Tag on your blog, C: Share those seven facts, D: Choose 10 nominees, but with less than 1000 followers, and D: notify them via social media.
My seven facts:
- I’m a Bibliophile. There’s nothing more I enjoy than a good book that keeps me utterly engrossed..
- I am utterly obsessed with planning, because I just have to be organised. I keep my Filofax stocked with post ideas, scheduled posts about six months in advance, recipes, events. I could go on.
- The main reason for that is that I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome in 2015.
- My favorite interviewees have to be Lissie and Marc Martel.
- Favorite film? Highlander, with Chris Lambert. There can only be one, after all. And the soundtrack!
- I’m a Columnist.
- Often, technology-so, social media, etc-confuses me. Sometimes I wonder how I even have my own website..
I’d like to nominate: Nicole from Thrifty Vintage Fashion , Katie from Country Katie UK , The Filofaxist (click here), , Kimberly Jessica from Kimberly Jessica , The Giggling Bookworm , Leah at Bookish Escapes , Beth over at The Cat’s Out The Bag, … (Okay, maybe, I lied…)