This blog has been going since July 2012; there’s a lot I’ve learnt since then. But, whenever I begin to post, my thoughts follow a train of thought, pretty much the same, as detailed below:
1. That image looks a little blurry…save for Instagram.
2. Failure to upload; uggghhh!
3. What am I doing, just say here?
4. *sees another blogger with astronomical views*. Why can’t I be like her? And with that amount of views?
5. Do I need to bother writing? Noo. .
6. Emojis seem inappropiate, in a post, but not on Twitter.
7. This film seems awful, but I would rather watch it, than blog.
8. *Looses all motivation to blog*.
9. Gosh, the cat is a nice companion, when sat, at my laptop, late at night.
10. Yay, there’s….one view…
11. What is the purpose of life?
12. Hopefully this tweet will be recieved well.
13. *silent screaming…*
14. *Loss of more motivation…*
15. Blogging is the best thing I have ever done. And I am not going to give up. Not at all.
What do you think when blogging? Leave me your thoughts in the comments!