I was nominated by Chloe-Rose at What Chloe Wrote for this post; click here to see her version of this post. Here’s my version, and thank you to Chloe-Rose for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger publicly-on social media-as well as with a link in your post.
- Give a brief story about how you started your blog.
- Tag fifteen bloggers, and link to them, as well as tag them, letting them know they have been nominated.
Why did I start my blog?
There wasn’t a particular reason for why I wanted to start this blog, to be honest. I’d seen an editorial in Shout Magazine, where to pre-teen me, everything looked really glamorous. I kept the ‘How To Blog’ guide for a few years, then I asked my parents if I could blog. (I was very young, after all!) I think it was also because I wished to write-when I started to become more interested in Journalism as a career-as to why I began to blog.
- Katie from Country Katie U.K.
- Kimberly Jessica at Kimberly Jessica.
- Lauren at This Stuff Is Golden.
- Lisa Kallas at Sugar Loaf Dreamer.
- Jess at Half Girl Half Tea Cup.
- Calli Kitson.
- Aisling at Anthologie.
- Freya at Freya’s Nook.
- Nicole at A Beautiful Caos.
- Natalie Johnson at Youralmostalice.
- Jemma at Dorkface.
- Jane at Thoughts Of Just A Fan.
- Susan at Scribbled Blog.
- Corinne and Kirsty at Corinne and Kirsty.
- Mary at New York Cliche.