As any Blogger will know, we can get ‘Bloggers Block’-which is essentially the same as Blogger’s Block, but we just do not know what to post. Therefore, I googled possible tags I could post-and found ’25 Get To Know Me Questions’. (You can see the post here.) I wish to tag anyone who wishes to also write this tag-I’m not tagging any specific blogger, as I think they are tired of it, with the amount of tag posts I write.
1. What is your middle name?
Keren. And surprisingly, very few people can spell it correctly the first time they hear it!
2. What was favorite subject at school? This varied a lot over the years, due to subject changes, or if I was really struggling with a particular unit. I really liked English-and as a wannabe Journalist and Blogger, why wouldn’t I?-but I also loved Media, as we had to make a magazine cover and spread. But now I really love politics.
3. What is your favorite drink? This depends on what mood I’m in, or if I’m sick. I love a hot strawberry Ribena when I’m sick (works wonders, trust me!), or Elderflower. But I also really enjoy a Strawberry Frappe from Starbucks. (I drink neither tea or coffee.)
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Good question. This would probably have to be ‘Flash’ from the Queen Rock Montreal album.
5. What is your favorite food? Macaroni cheese! Lasagne! Spag Bol! Icecream! Curry! (Trust me, what I really love tends not to be very healthy.)
6. What is the last thing you bought? I think a box of Strawberry liquorice from Tiger, although I may be wrong about that. (Although I am intending to buy a new planner, which sort of counts towards the question-I’ve already bought it in my head.)
7. Favorite book of all time? I can’t single out just one book! For the amount I read it would be a struggle to just pick one. But I love The Diary Of Anne Frank, The Bell Jar, Searching For Grace Kelly, How To Stop Time, The Storyteller, The Summer Of Impossible Things….
8. Favorite Colour? Pink!
9. Do you have any pets? A cat and a dog.
10. Favorite Perfume? Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.
11. Favorite Holiday? Probably either when I visited Boston, and got to go inside the John F Kennedy library, or when I went to Amsterdam, and went to visit the Anne Frank House. These have both been goals of mine for a long time.
12. Are you married? Nope.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I’m not sure as to how many times, but I have been out of it-and you can tell that from two questions above this.
14. Do you speak any other language? I really wish I could, but I can’t. I studied Spanish for my GCSE, but I have trouble learning any language, as it becomes very muddled in my brain.
15. How many siblings do you have? I am one of five.
16. What is your favorite shop? Again, this is a question that depends on my mood at the time. I love Paperchase for all of its pretty notebooks, Washi Tape, and anything planner related. But I also love Smiths for its collection of magazines.
17. Favorite restaurant? Ed’s Diner. I love that it has jukeboxes at each table, complete with fifties rock songs. Jailhouse Rock anyone?
18. When was the last time you cried? Ditto.
19. Favorite Blog? I love a lot of blogs, but I can’t write them all here. I love Gala Darling, A Beautiful Chaos, Philofaxy, Country Katie UK, Dorkface…I also sometimes look back at blogs that are no longer active-so, Gem Fatale, Oberjean.
20. Favorite film? There are a lot, I can’t just pick one! So, Funny Face, Bridge Of Spies, State Of play, Jackie, and many more.
21. Favorite TV shows? I think I’ve started to prefer Netflix, as there’s a lot less reality TV, and more choice. But I do like Line Of Duty, Saturday Night Takeaway, and The missing. I also LOVED Raised By Wolves. (Why, just why, was it cancelled??)
22. PC or Mac? I now have a MacBook Air…
23. What phone do you have? An iPhone 6s in Rose gold.
24. How tall are you? Less that six feet, but more than four…the long and the short of it-no pun intended-is that I don’t know.
25. Can you cook? Nope!
With the purchase of a Spongedry via this link you can now, if you add my blog code under ‘Note to seller’, get an extra free blender: