Here’s another one for the fifty things series….here’s what I’m excited for!
- Anastacia will be performing at the Brighton Centre in June. Her concerts are really good-as well as cool-and I love to just have a good singalong to old hits I used to listen to.
- Soon to be starting my NTCJ course.
- Leaving college. Whilst it has been a bittersweet experience, and I’ll miss some elements of the instution, I want to begin my journalism career, and start to write, be trained, interview people, etc.
- I have an interview coming later this year…I can’t wait for you all to read it!
- Alfie Boe and Michael Ball will also be playing Brighton in December.
- Further blogger collaborations to come.
- The end of Pretty Little Liars-just WHO is this mysterious A.D, what do they want, and why?!
- Kingsman two is coming out later this year. Because who wouldn’t want to see a sly film with moments of comedy, complete with a now resurrected Colin Firth?!
- Constructing a guest posting fortnight.
- How To Stop Time By Matt Haig is coming out-as a fictional novel, it looks awesome, and I can’t wait to read it.
- The release of The Summer Of Impossible Things by Rowan Coleman. It made me cry!
- An interview with Rowan Coleman coming in June.
- Trying to monetise my blog.
- Still filing my column!
- Lissie will hopefully be playing a few U.K. shows, later this year, and maybe with some new music, although don’t quote me on that.
- Brain May and Kerry Ellis may be touring also.
- Christina Aguleria also may be releasing a new album.
- People’s birthdays-I love to create funny gifts to give to them, complete with my verses, in order to make them smile.
- Starting to get more involved in Blog chats.
- The publication of Sylvia Plath’s letters-in a fuller volume. More blog content to come soon!
- Queen Extravaganza have been teasing a new projects that’s ostensibly underway on their social media…
- And who wouldn’t be excited for them maybe touring!?
- New monopoly boards.
- A mental health magazine that is being set up by Nicole at A Beautiful Caos.
- The new pandora collection.
- The Hilary Clinton biopic. I would love for this to be released in the UK-and just because she’s one of my heroes.
- Finishing my exams.
- Finishing education overall.
- Not being judged by people my own age for my clothing choices.
- The end of PLL. Oh wait, I already mentioned that…
- A new John Grisham thriller.
- Even more Blogger collaborations!
- Working with a new US-based PR agency.
- Dawn O’Porter’s new book.
- Jodi Picoult may be releasing a new book?
- A new novel that I can’t say too much about…
- Ann Shoket and her book. Let’s hope it comes to the UK!
- The Little Mermaid-the live action remake.
- Blogosphere magazine and their new ventures.
- Utilising an iPHONE for this blog.
- Utilising a MacBook for this blog.
- JFK 100.
- Shopping for new clothes! Gotta get kitted out to look like a Journalist…
- Ed Sheeran is touring.
- Phil Collins is also touring.
- Pitch Perfect Four is rumoured to be in production?
- Living up to the expectation of the 365 day challenge.
- Finishing the 365 day challenge.
- Blog chats!
What are you excited for?
I am pleased to announce that I am working with Basic Beauty Tools. If you go to their website via this link , and order the Spongedry, you can get an extra free foundation blender by adding under ‘Note To Seller’ your colour code: LYDIAPINK for pink, LYDIAPURPLE for purple, and LYDIABLACK for black.